Saturday, August 10, 2019

Time to flourish Page 2 Mini album


Hello everyone, today I have another fun interactive mini album page I designed using the beautiful ribbons, flowers, and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This is the second page for the album im slowly working on...hehehehe

On this page I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin and Delicate Stitched ribbons. I used the Green for the underneath the bow, and then the delicate stitched for the bow. Next I chose the beautiful Moss Green Satin Ribbon and then placed all my flowers and embellishments on. Each flap is magnetic to help keep the pages closed.


on the inside I chose to create a pocket to hold the tag and photos. Love this design paper, its so pretty! I did add sewing to most of the pieces. also added some brads I had.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Moss Green Satin
Delicate Stitched Ribbon Mineral Ice
Bronze Leaves
white flower embellishments
Rose buds
scotch advanced tape refill
scor-tape in 1/2" and 1" 
Cherry Blossoms mixed red and white

thank you so much for stopping by , hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. This really is just so pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very girly pretty! Love the gorgeous light blue ribbon and goes so perfectly with this G45 paper.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say