Monday, August 26, 2019

Thank you card



Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! today I have a special card I made for a special someone to say Thank you! Made this one using all Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers and ribbons. Love making thank you cards and using the beautiful ribbons from RRR store.

On my card for today I chose to use the beautiful Delicate Stitched(One of my many favs) in Mineral Ice color. I made two bows and set them close to each other when gluing them down. Next I placed the beautiful Chelsea Rose in pink on the green leaves, and then using other flowers I added them all. I will list them all below.

So I have to tell ya, that I had this little girl stamped up and colored in other colors, so that motivated or gave me inspiration for this one. I stamped her in club scrap black ink, and then colored her with copic markers. It was so much fun, I need to get stamping again, and use my stamps.
The thank you stamp is from Our Daily bread and is an old one. Its stamped in black too. My design papers came from a paper pad that is a 6 x 6 and I cant remember the name.


I really enjoyed making my card for today, and Hope you enjoyed my post! thank you so much!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Chelsea Rose
Green Leaves
Delicate Stitched Satin Mineral Ice
Foam squares
scotch advanced Tape runner refill
Rose buds in pink and the yellows
sweetheart blossom
Mini open Rose
Cosmo Daisy

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty, so sweet. Love all the awesome details.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say