Friday, November 28, 2014

Sparkle and JOY


Hey peeps.  It's Dana of Got Joy Creations back with another holiday card.  Yup, still up to my elbows in gorgeous ribbon.  Oh and it feels lovely.  LOL  Check out this gorgeous ribbon on my tag card.


This is the prettiest ribbon I have ever seen.  The sparkle this ribbon gives off will just make you smile and giggle.  Seriously giggle.  It's like a beautiful diamond and you know a girl loves herself a good diamond.  This Metallic String Iridescent in white is a-maz-ing!!  When the light hits it watch out!!  S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!


Can you tell I really like this ribbon?  LOL  Well I'm off to make more holiday cards.  Still not done but getting closer.  I hope everyone has a fabulous day.  Head on over to the RRR Shop and scoop yourself up some of this gorgeous ribbon along some holiday ribbon for your cards and projects.

Hugs,

Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say