Sunday, November 16, 2014

Something to be Thankful for...


Hi Everyone it's Teresa here.  Today I have a simple card to share with all of you to make up to send to some of your favorite family and friends during this wonderful time of year.  


I had a really cute thankful stamp from Quietfire Design and it just happened to matched perfect with
some kraft papers and this cute little flower that I had in my stash. I used a simple label die from Spellbinders to create a base with the black and cream cardstock and then stamped the image with black ink on the top layer of it.  To make it more dimensional i used foam dots between the pieces.

To finish it i made this super cute bow at the bottom that really sets off the natural theme of the card and the textures.  I used a mixture of Jute string in both white and natural from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I mixed in just a little bit of black eyelash yarn.  I finished it with a pretty flower that matched from Prima :)

I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping over today to see what's new on the blog.  

Have a great day :)

6 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful design-the jute adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the neutral colors on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gratitude is the way to happinedd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning & so Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say