Sunday, November 16, 2014

Something to be Thankful for...


Hi Everyone it's Teresa here.  Today I have a simple card to share with all of you to make up to send to some of your favorite family and friends during this wonderful time of year.  


I had a really cute thankful stamp from Quietfire Design and it just happened to matched perfect with
some kraft papers and this cute little flower that I had in my stash. I used a simple label die from Spellbinders to create a base with the black and cream cardstock and then stamped the image with black ink on the top layer of it.  To make it more dimensional i used foam dots between the pieces.

To finish it i made this super cute bow at the bottom that really sets off the natural theme of the card and the textures.  I used a mixture of Jute string in both white and natural from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I mixed in just a little bit of black eyelash yarn.  I finished it with a pretty flower that matched from Prima :)

I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping over today to see what's new on the blog.  

Have a great day :)

6 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say