Sunday, February 23, 2014

Shabby Chic Easter Mini

 
Well hello there Paper Peeps! I'm dropping in today to share a sweet little shabby chic Easter mini album with loads of pockets and tags and oodles of fabulous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Front cover. I layered pretty vintage images over patterned paper, paper flowers, and pearly accents. To tie up the book I ran a very generous length of Satin with Silver Metallic Edge around under the the paper layers.
I used patterned papers throughout the book....but stayed in the blueish color scheme for a consistent look. Each set of pages has more pretty vintage images, and tags. There are also very dimensional paper rosettes with pearly accents. For this tag I chose Light Blue Chevron Stripe for my bow.
When you love to layer...it's hard to leave some pages without all the goodies...but it's important to leave room for bigger pictures!
This Light Blue Micro Gingham ribbon was a little narrower....so I just added an extra loop to the bow to make it fuller.
The last set of pages is my favorite...I just love that bunny image!
We created this mini in class this week. I'm so proud of the girls....they even constructed the book base from start to finish....and we even got done on time! Woot woot!
I can't wait to fill up this mini with festive holiday pictures and add lots of journaling on the tags.
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative! Ginny
 

6 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous! Do you have a tutorial on making the book? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet and the colors are gorgeous love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!
    Love it so much!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginny...this is breathtaking! I love the soft vintage colors and beautiful layers. Your work never fails to delight and inspire! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say