Saturday, December 28, 2013

One More Christmas Card by Jenn Cochran

Hello all you RRR friends and fans!  Did everyone survive Christmas and all the holiday festivities.  Or maybe some of you are still celebrating?  I see lots of holiday activity still happening on FB.  If you are in need of ribbon, now is the time to stock up!!!  

Bonnie is having a fantastic sale going on now!  The more you buy the more you save!!!

I thought I would share one more Christmas card.  This one didn't get mailed out to anyone.  My little Bean took it right away and put in the his "card collection".  I really loved how the Lipstick Red Seam Binding  bow turned out on this card.  I think the seam binding that Bonnie carries turns out great for these fun bows.  This bow was tied using the Bow It All tool from Zutter.




Thank you all for visiting.  See you in the New Year.  Hope everyone enjoys the festivities and is safe.


3 comments :

  1. Great card! I especially like the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that bow...RRR has such gorgeous ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful truly lovely all of what you create is stunning.....Wishing you and your families a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say