Monday, December 9, 2013

Gold Leaves Thank You Card

Happy Monday!

Today we are starting a new week with shine and sparkle! I wanted to create a card with lots of gold, so I took one of my favorite ribbons from RRR, the leaf trim. It is so easy to add different colors to fit your needs. 

To create this thank you card, I embossed the leaf trim with gold embossing powder. You can use any colored ink pads, glitters, embossing powders, or paints to add all sorts of colors. To emboss it, simply ink it up with versa mark ink pad and pour your choice of embossing powder, and heat set it.


Isn't it so cool and shiny? I love working with the white trim since it is easy to customize for different occasions. 

Thanks for dropping by! Hope you enjoyed this card with a quick tip!

2 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card and what a genius idea! Thanks Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it is so elegant great job!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say