Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's A Ribbon Lover's Christmas!


Good morning crafters!  It's Jessie here and it's once again my turn to share with you a quick post of something I made using the gorgeous ribbons and lace available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I absolutely love the crocheted lace and I could use it on just about every project.  And this one was no exception... 
 
For some reason, I seem to really have a penchant for easel cards as well. 
 
 
 Products Used:
 
Lace:  Allison White Crochet Lace
Ribbons: Diamond Satin Mineral Ice
3/8" Dots and Diamonds on Silver Satin Ribbon 
 

5 comments :

  1. What a sweet and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant the ribbon is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the ribbons! So lovely!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute....and beautiful ribbon treatments!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say