Friday, December 6, 2013

1st Project Life


Hello everyone. Cheryl here with my 1st Project Life page designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon. This will be for my youngest daughter Breanna. 


I have never thought of making project life before since it's a simple way of scrapbooking. But just recently I started working at American Crafts Warehouse Sale, and everyone is buying it up. So I thought maybe I could get creative and add stuff I love working with in this album. For my 1st page this is a little simple, but I will be working on adding other goodies to these pages for this album. 

I left off all writing.  It will go on the insert with the B. Next, the title will go where my watermark is. I'm going to combine this with layouts as well, so it won't be a weekly journal like most are doing. It's going to be more like a scrapbook, but done a little differently...hehehehe

I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, lace, and trim on my inserts here.

Supply List:
Bead Trim (Pink)

Other supplies Used:
Project Life Page Protector
Project Life Baby Girl Insert Cards
CottageCutz Vintage Vanity Die
CIP's Angel Dust
Glue Pad
American Crafts Pink Polka Dot flowers
Flower buttons with shanks removed
Sticker 
Clear Embossing Powder CIP's
Vintage White Lace, My stash

For the  CottageCutz vanity I colored it with cip's pink, and then used the glue pad to add glue to my pieces, and lastly added the Angel Dust Glitter to give the look to the vanity. The mirror was colored with a blue and grey Copic marker, and then again rubbed the glue pad over it and added clear embossing powder and heated, to give its look.
Next the cushion top for the stool, I added glitter glass to it.

For the area with the White Vintage Lace, I just glued the lace down first, then added the brown RRR Lace, then the Bead trim. I will add a Title to this area later on. I was thinking of Playtime. Not sure though yet :)

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  This is very new to me, as I have never done Project Life before, but again was inspired by so many customers to try it out :) Also I think this would be a better way for me to scrap for my son, as I need it to be pretty simple. However we can always add beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon to any project :)


Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. This page is delightful I really think with our busy schedules this method of recording our lives in pictures and a bit of journaling is here to stay thanks

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say