Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter Woodland Mini Album

Hello there all you paper Peeps! Today I'm sharing a Mini album that I created in a warm Winter Woodland style. I choose darker colors....natural vintage images and did loads of layering.
I embellished the cover of this mini with an inked cinnamon stick, a tiny clip, and beautiful trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Brown Gingham and Dark Brown Grosgrain on the rings.
All of the pages have pockets, and the wilderness images are on mini pockets with tags to add journaling. This would make a great gift for an outdoorsy friend. 
I hope you all have a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative. Huggs from Ginny

4 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous mini album love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mini album! What a wonderful gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginni, this is outstanding!!! love it, great showcasing of RRR, i need to make one of these too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the simple layout and realistic artwork. Great masculine gift!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say