Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sisterhood of the Traveling Stamp Set

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all. A few weeks ago I received a stamp set from a friend who is a part of the My Stamp Box design team. This stamp set is travelling from crafter to crafter and I just had to share with you the card that I made using the stamp set and some beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The set is a birthday stamp set which is full of balloons. Whodda thunk you could make a flower out of balloons!

I used Old Gold and Aqua satin on the card, that I tied in a plain knot. I love these two ribbon colors together.

Try some unexpected color combinations when you layer your ribbon. It can really bring a project together.

Toodles
Erika

PS, if you haven't tried out for our Design Team, you have a wee little bit of time left. Send in those applications and have your chance at working with some amazing ribbon and with an amazing company.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Erika.. I love your card.. I've heard of those stamps.. your card is fabbulous!! Love what you did with the balloons.... it's really neat! My gosh, I could so use more ribbons in my stash.. the store is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say