Saturday, April 10, 2010

Peace....


Hi everyone! How happy was I when I found Bonnie is carrying this great Rainbow Peace Ribbon (in two widths)??? I had already purchased the Reminisce printed paper with the peace sign design and the Catslife Press stamp (used for the button in the center of the bow), but to find Bonnie had the ribbon in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store just put the icing on the cake! Have a peaceful weekend...
:) Debbie
Other credits: Striped paper, American Crafts
Imagine stamp, unknown
PS: If you would like to see another card using this ribbon, you can see it on my card blog HERE.

3 comments :

  1. What a fun,cute card!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just discoverd this blog I had to go and have a looksey at the ribbon OH MY i love it ALL and this card is fabby too I am off to create something with some of my ribbons I have to have a go at this DT it would be so much FUN!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TOO perfect! Fab!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say