Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cherish

Happy Thursday Everyone. Today is a Rainy Spring day here is Southern Saskatchewan. Great for the flowers and foliage. I've got a few tulips that are blooming and just love it. My little girl sooooo wants to pick the 2 blooms that are out haha.

Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite cards I've made to date with Really Reasonable Ribbon. I paired the Sheer Looped white trim and the Swirls Red Organza and i just love the outcome. I also used another button from the Twilight Inspired Chipboard Button set to finish it off. I really wanted to focus on the ribbon for this card and I think it works so well
Here is a close up for you to see the weaving of the White Sheer Loop through the Spellbinders dies.
The cardstock is from Paper Temptress and the patterned paper is Bo Bunny. Lastly I inked up a piece of Technique Tuesday chipboard with Distress Inks and finished it up with a rub-on and some more of that beautiful Swirls Red Organza. Purdy Purdy isn't it.

Make sure you stop by on Saturday for the 1st Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop. Our entire team will be sharing some absolutely stunning pieces and I know you will all want to find out who will win the big Really Reasonable Ribbon Gift.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that is just amazing. Love the dimension and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous.....just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say