Monday, April 26, 2010

Lovely Lace....

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add a vintage or elegant touch to your creations, Really Reasonable Ribbon now carries a gorgeous Crochet Lace style in white, ivory, coral, pink and brown (it's in the Trims/Lace category). I used the coral (awesome color that may look bright pink on your monitor...it does on mine, but it's a soft, peachy color!). It added just that little extra bit of texture and elegance on this card I recently sent to my sister for her birthday. I'm afraid I can't give you the credits because I had challenged myself to use up some bits and pieces I had left from other projects. I should have saved the original brand names; sorry! Enjoy.....:)Debbie

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful! That crochet lace trim is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say