Sunday, April 11, 2010

How about some posh Plaid Ruffle ribbon?


Isn't this elastic plaid ruffle ribbon fantastic? I made the flower by gathering a short length of the ribbon and tacking it to itself at the bottom. Since it's elastic it also easily stretched vertically around the card (I used the lavender and the bright pink and just taped it on the back). The sticker is from daisyd's (website not functioning at this time) and the background paper is from Papertrey Ink. One of these days I'll figure out how to get a GOOD picture with my camera; in the meantime, I hope you like this less-than-stellar photo of my card. :) Debbie

3 comments :

  1. absolutely gorgeous.

    will you buy all my "plain old ribbon" from me so i can buy some of this gorgeous stuff???

    wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! Love love your card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say