Thursday, September 26, 2024

You Have My Heart!

 Hello and Happy Thursday! 

Misty @Mommyofkidz here today. Have you been over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store lately and checked out all the new arrivals? If not, you should take a couple of minutes and check it out RIGHT HERE.  I have already started filling my shopping cart! 

Today I am sharing a scrapbook layout featuring my Hunky Hubby and myself on our wedding day. This layout is loaded with beauties from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. The Wild Orchid White Magnolia that is in the center of my floral cluster is one of the treasures you will find in the NEW items in the store. Now you know why I was so excited!  In addition the the magnolia, I have also used some Wild Orchid Open Roses.  The pink and white buds are all from the RRR store. I truly have grown addicted to these buds.  If I am honest, my order history would show my addiction!  Ha HA!!  I may or may not need a name tag that reads: 

***Hi, My name is Misty and am ADDICTED to Really Reasonable Ribbon AND Flowers!!** 





Also, if I am honest, that plate of food in front of me in that photo NEVER got touched.  I heard it was delicious, though!!  Another reason that I stress capturing and scrapbooking your memories! Peep the hidden journaling that I have tucked behind my photo.

In addition to the florals, you will also notice a few other beauties in this close up.  I hand stitched each and every square with Silver Metallic String. It was a bit of a time commitment, but OH how I love the results! You will also notice that I have woven some Sharon White Crochet Lace around the edges.  I wanted this to be as dainty and feminine as I could possibly make it, and lace just does that effortlessly. 


My layout matches the card that I shared earlier in the month. I must have been in a floral mood or something when I started these projects! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope that I have inspired you in some way to get crafty with ribbon, twine, or flowers!!  You can pick then all up at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say