Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Together Forever Card

 Good morning fellow Ribbon Lovers! Misty aka @Mommyofkidz here with you today sharing what I should have shared last week. Unfortunately, I was super sick and couldn't pull myself up off the couch, so I am sharing it now.  I spent the last four days laying on my couch in the living room feeling miserable.  After lots and lots of rest, soup, and medicine, I am finally feeling better. 

While I was sick, I slept a LOT. However, I also did a lot of scrolling...mostly on ReallyReasonableRibbon looking at all the beautiful ribbons and flowers in the shop.  However, I also scrolled through Pinterest. I probably pinned over 100 ideas that I want to try, but only remember a handful of what I looked at LOL.  One of those that I remember was a color inspiration board with the colors pink, coral, cream, olive, and silvery grey. I knew that I HAD to use those colors, they were SOOOO flipping pretty! 


I pulled out my Paper Roses Studios collection and set to work.
 I think my favorite thing about this whole card is the huge bow.  That Silky Crush Ribbon is phenomenal! I have used it once or twice, and I have no idea why I haven't used it more.  It is gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with the vibrant Silky Crush Rose  color that I've used for this card! 

But wait...the inside of the card is perfection, also! I got this sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designsand it reflects all the words that I would want to say to my husband.  It's ALWAYS Been You. 



Finally, I used Silver Metallic String to hand stitch these squares in hopes that it would create a quilted look. I was looking for a dreamy romantic feeling, and to me, there is nothing more romantic than my own bedroom, and nothing more dreamy than my quilt that my grandmother made for me.  Therefor, I merged the two concepts and this was the result.


I hope I have inspired you in some way today! Whether it be a card, a scrapbook page, or a whole wreath, you can find exactly what you need in the RRR Store.  Whatever your project may be, head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon and grab the perfect pairings today! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say