Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wishing You Joy at Christmas

Some things just go together perfectly, you know?  Like peanut butter and jelly, coffee and cream, corn-on-the-cob and butter, AND......cute cards and ribbons.  Another great pairing is using digital stamps from Bonnie Garby Designs and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon on your cards.  These are just things that go together perfectly, and I love to combine them in creating something fun.
This simple monochromatic card starts with basic black and then basic cream cardstocks along with a piece of Carta Bella patterned paper that I machine stitched together to create my fun and simple base.  Next, I added that DARLING retro sentiment and image which are found in the Vintage Christmas Digital Stamp Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.  How cute is that?
I ran a length of Cream Seam Binding across the card and tied a pretty bow with it. I tucked in several Double Head Stamens, some bundled Ivory Burlap String, a piece of Solid Black Baker's Twine, and I topped it all with a beautiful Black Open Rose.  I just LOVE all the texture and beauty it adds to my simple cards.  Really Reasonable Ribbon truly has OODLES of gorgeous ribbons, trims, adhesives, flowers and SO much more.
Be sure to catch all the fabulous inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and all the amazing products available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We love and appreciate your visits, and we hope to be your number one "go-to" for all things spindled and spooled....and then some.  We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stop by to visit.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say