Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Sweet Gingerbread

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Cheryl here today with a short post to share as I decorated this darling gingerbread for Really Reasonable Ribbon and the Robins Nest Creative.

So I bought these gingerbreads at Micheals craft store and thought they would be darling done up as a banner or tags for treat tins or boxes to gift. You could also add some paper to the back with journaling or whatever. 

Anyways on this one here I created some snowflakes and holly berry using dew drops, super fun! Also used the Gorgeous Gingham Red 3/8" Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and it can be found here , and I used some bakers twine for the hanger and that can be found here 

I want to thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!

hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say