Friday, December 29, 2023

Wishing You Wonder, Joy & Love

Hey there, everyone, and welcome by today.  It's your crafty friend Karen Letchworth here with a FUN card that features just a few of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon,  I just love the way ribbons, twines and flowers make cards POP with texture, excitement and beauty.  Making CAS flat cards is also very pretty, and you can actually add ribbon to a card and still keep it perfectly flat for mailing without making it bulky.  There's a perfect trim for everything and every project at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
For this card, I used black cardstock layered with a Crate Paper patterned paper.  The next layer was cut from white cardstock with a cute new frame die I bought.  I just love the detail on the edges of the frame.  Anyway, I rubbed the white paper with Spun Sugar and Fresh Raspberry Oxide Inks to create that base.
I cut the skating rink from silver glitter paper and added the darling little girl skater (also from Crate Paper).  At the bottom of my card, I added a piece of Bold Black & White Gingham Ribbon and tied a bow with it.  I also added a bow tied with Solid Black Baker's Twine.  I tucked in some pink, white and black Double Head Stamens and I topped it all with a Black Open Rose.  I also attached a 12mm Silver Stardust Rhinestone Embellishment at the bottom right.
There's lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and lots of great bargains and fabulous products waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your visit today (and every visit).  I appreciate it so much and I wish you all happy crafting and happy days.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say