Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Land of the Free

I just LOVE all the fabulous sentiments and images from Bonnie Garby Designs.  How cute is this one that says "Land of the Free Because of the Brave" and it's a perfect sentiment to celebrate the Fourth of July, or to send to a veteran any time of year.  In fact, Bonnie Garby Designs has oodles of perfect sentiments for every occasion.  I coupled that with a few of the gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon and came up with this sweet card.
This fantastic sentiment can be found in the Patriotic Digital Stamp Bundle along with several other awesome patriotic sentiments.  I cut this circular sentiment using the Double Stitched Circle Dies from Gina K Designs.  I used JilliBean Soup patterned papers that I attached with Scor-Tape and then machine stitched together.
I ran a length of Red Gingham Ribbon across my card and tied a pretty bow with that and a length of Solid Dark Blue Baker's Twine.  Next, I added a pretty Ivory Open Rose, two stick pins, and then off to the right I also added two Red Open Roses.  There are so many gorgeous Mulberry Flowers, ribbons, twines and laces at Really Reasonable Ribbon and you're always sure to find the perfect accents.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  You're always sure to find lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and we enjoy your visits.  I hope you'll visit Bonnie Garby Designs and Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You'll love them both, I assure you.  Have a blessed and creative day, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say