Wednesday, June 21, 2023

For You On Your Wedding Day

 Hello friends, it's wedding season!  Today I'm sharing a wedding card that's embellished with some pretty ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon and showcasing digital stamp bundles from Bonnie Garby Designs.




I created a 4-3/4" x 6-1/2" card with loads of layers. My digital sentiment from our sister company Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point.  I ran a piece of light orchid Diamond Satin Ribbon wrapped with lavender Burlap String across the center of the card.  I topped it off with a pretty bi-color bow using two colors of Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and below the sentiment I have added some Cottage Roses and Open Roses that I lightly inked with purple ink to match the darker purple cardstock accents.



The sentiments I used on my card today came from the Wedding Digital Stamp Bundle and the Wedding Sentiments For the Inside  Digital Stamp Bundle.


Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below are the two sets I used on my card today.  



*************************
For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.


My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color double loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two colors of Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say