Friday, June 9, 2023

Decorating with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I'm sharing these darling little pieces my mom embroidered for me.  Aren't they super cute?? She gave me the houses and umbrellas, and then I added the sticks, and decorated them. They are little decorations you can add to a stick and put into flowers. I thought how fun they would be to add some ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the darling little flower embellishments. Super fun! 
These are so cute, and I think would be fun little gifts to give. I love how it looks in the flowers. I added the darling Plaid Ribbon 3/16" ribbon from RRR to create bows and then tied a bow around the stick part.  Super fun! Lastly I did add the darling little flower to the the birdhouse bow, and then one to the bow on the umbrella. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs, 
Cheryl 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say