Monday, October 5, 2020

Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons

Hello, everyone!  It's your crafty friend, Karen here to share a really FUN card I creating using several of the (many) FABULOUS ribbons carried at Really Reasonable Ribbon .  I'm not kidding....they carry every color, every style, every perfect trim for ALL your crafty projects.  This card uses some great Autumn ribbons.

I started with a brown cardstock base and attached some patterned papers with Scor-Tape, and then I machine stitched my papers as well.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest that inspired me, and I thought I'd give it a try knowing that Really Reasonable Ribbon had ALL the ribbons I could possibly need to create it.


In the center of the ribbon bow/flower, I placed a few Yellow and Gold Double Head Stamens.  On top of those, I placed a brown button that has Natural Burlap String in and under it.  I just love how all the wonderful trims and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon help add texture and dimension to my cards and projects.  My sentiment is a die-cut that I cut and layered several times to help it stand out more.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Don't forget to stop back by on October 13 for our monthly Blog Hop where you can comment to win the gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment.  We always enjoy your visits, and hope you'll stop by again soon.

Karen

4 comments :

  1. This is really pretty Karen and a fabulous way to use the beautiful Fall ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is an absolutely stunning creation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most amazing work! lOVE LOVE YOUR LAYOUT kAREN! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Karen!! Love the stamens and gorgeous ribbons all layered and in this circle!! Your design is wonderful to showcase the gorgeousness of all the ribbons especially

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say