Friday, October 23, 2020

I Hope This Perks You Up

Hello!  I welcome you by today as I share a fun card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  There are SO many fabulous products at Really Reasonable Ribbon; and I'm not just talking about their hundreds of fabulous ribbons.  They also carry Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments, Hair Accessories, the fabulous Ribbon Club Assortment and SO much more.  You can visit their fabulous store here at Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop.
This card started with a piece of white cardstock.  Next, I used oxide inks and a polka dot stencil to create my golden background.  Once my base and background were all in place, I started adding several other FUN things to my card.  I cut the owl, sentiment, coffee drink and sentiment; and laid everything out at the bottom of my card.  Everything is secured with strips of Scor-Tape.
At the top of my card, I ran a width of Mare Brown Seam Binding and I used that to tie my bow as well. I tucked in some Yellow, Red, and Gold Double Head Stamens as well as some Mulberry Leaves.  I topped the bow with some Deep Ivory and Orange Open Roses.  All these gorgeous products work together to help make your projects extra special.  You're sure to find something you'll LOVE when you stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon.
We hope that you'll stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for loads of inspiration, special sales and promotions; and of course lots of great shopping in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  I'm so grateful for your visit today.  If you'd like my complete supply list, you're welcome to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, for additional details.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say