Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Christmas Wishes Slider Card

 

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today's super darling card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & Makers Movement dies.  I Love how everything goes together so well on this card. The gorgeous flowers, Ribbon. and stamp and die sets. This card was super fun to make and I hope you enjoy my post! 
The next photo will show the reveal, and he's super cute!
I really enjoyed creating this super fun card. I used the Warm Winter Wishes set for the Hot CoaCoa cup, marsh mellows, snowflake, and darling Gingerbread boy. On this card I went with all coordinating design papers for my die cuts, and then used copics and Distressed ink for distressing. The Gorgeous flowers and Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and add a nice touch to my card. Love the new Christmas Ribbons from this months Ribbon Assortment. The design papers are from American Crafts and Pebbles, loving them all! Greenery was done using Makers Movement Winter Foliage Die Set. I distressed each one using Club Scraps Moss ink pad and a duster.



Makers Movement Supplies:

  • Winter Foliage Die Set
  • Warm Winter Wishes
  • Pull and Reveal Slider Die set
  • Crafters Edge Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System
other supplies used
  • White gel pen
  • copics for coloring 
  • Club Scrap Moss Ink pad
  • Stickles
  • Sewing Machine
  • American Crafts design papers
  • Distressed Inks


 I hope you enjoyed my post for today! thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs to you all!

Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. This is adorably cute and clever. I first saw it this morning on my Kindle and had to jump on my 'puter' so I could see it up close...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and love the ribbons and roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and yummy card ... and everything in between. Love this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say