Friday, October 16, 2020

Combining the Colors of Fall blank Card by Cherry Nelson


Hello RRR peeps!  Cherry here today to share a pretty card...that kinda combines the colors of late Summer and early Fall.  


I used a combination of deep oranges, greens, and hints of blues. I really love the way it turned out.
 I struggled a bit with whether or not to add a sentiment.  I really think sometimes cards should just tell a story and the inside can be the place to add a personal sentiment.  Blank cards are always a great thing to have on hand so they can be used for a number of occasions.  


Many of the flowers were handmade by me.  I used a Copic marker on my ivy and did a bit of shading for depth.




Well my friends that is it for me!  Stay crafting and creative!  XOXO, Cherry

RRR Supplies used:

2 comments :

  1. This one will WOW any recipient for sure! Very fond of your color choices/combinations and how nice to have a blank card for any occasion to be used at a moments notice. Flowers are the perfectly executed - find making flowers relaxing and a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary thank you so much lady!!! You made my day!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say