Monday, November 11, 2019

Silver & Gold Gingerbread House Card

Hello friends and happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely weekend and to start of the week, I have a super sweet and special holiday card to show you! I just received my new Gingerbread House Die set from Anna Griffin and let me tell you, it is so much fun! Almost as much fun as making a real gingerbread house for the holidays, but without all the mixing, baking and dishes to clean up...just lots of little pieces of paper scraps)😊
And what goes perfect with this silver and gold gingerbread house? The fabulous Silver and Gold Mix November Ribbon Club Assortment, but of course! It sparkles, it shines and it's a match made in heaven with my little gingerbread house easel card! 💖 it! I made a big double bow for the chimney using 2 of the beautiful ribbons from this assortment; Diamond Satin Old Gold and Holiday Dots and Gold Ovals on White Satin Ribbon. I added a Silver Glitter Stardust Heart Shaped Rhinestone to the center of the double bow.
For the decorations on the front of the house, I used 3D foam sheets, then added gold glitter foil to them. I made 2 small bows using 3/8" Satin with Silver Metallic Edge White and added a rhinestone heart to each center, then I placed them atop each gold lollipop.
What a shimmery, glittery good time this festive easel card was to put together! I hope you like it!
And that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share a bit of holiday inspiration with you! Until next time, happy crafting! 

5 comments :

  1. This is sooo pretty! The ribbons you used are just gorgeous and lovely for the color scheme of the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Becca! I really appreciate it! And this little house was such fun to make! Glad you enjoyed it too! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. So festive and pretty! Perfectly chosen ribbons for decorating it and the little embellies are so sweet.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so very much, Auntie Em! Your comment made my day! So glad you like my little silver and gold gingerbread house! Hugs! :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! This is fantastic. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say