Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Happy Harvest with Lilybean!

Hello everyone.  Today I'm excited to share this sweet harvest card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon and My Makers Movement using the darling Home For the Holidays stamp set and Matching Die set.  I absolutely LOVE these! I also used the beautiful ribbons and adhesives from RRR!  

On my card below I used the beautiful ivory brown and copper plaid ribbon to create my bow.
To start with, I chose my design papers.  I have tons of these sheets, so I started with a 6 x 6 card base, then cut the brown in 5 3/4" x 5 3/4", then layered the design paper on that (5 1/2" x 5 1/2") the next layer was done.

The truck was stamped and colored using Copic markers.  I then used the coordinating die to cut it out, and then finished coloring it up, so no white edges showed. I stamped the sweet sentiment on the truck door using my mini misty tool. The pumpkins I did the same.

The greenery was cut using the fall pumpkin die, and cut in a green card stock, then I dusted it using the Tim Holtz peeled paint Distress Ink, and the Judykins duster. The rims, and bumper were colored in a grey metallic marker and then I added glossy accents to them.

Happy Harvest is from the same stamp set and was stamped using vintage photo.

and foam squares and tape runner refill as well!

And that sweet face you see, well that is our dear Lilybean (Lily) she is our newest member to the Walker family and is a Persian Kitten, and she is so SWEEET! 


Supplies Used:
My Makers Movement Home for the Holidays Stamp Set
My Makers Movement Home for the Holidays Dies
Cheery Lynn Fall Pumpkin Patch dies
Cheery Lynn frame
Gel pen
Crossover II machine
design papers American Crafts

thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the clean lines, stitching and all of the amazing details. That is one fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say