Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas Greetings

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a sweet Christmas card I designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful supplies! I absolutely LOVE Christmas time and decorating for the season, and I also LOVE making Christmas cards as they are so fun to design.

On my card here I used some old Christmas paper I had in my stash, and then layered it with brown and pink card stock, and sewing for embellishing. I used RRR Scotch tape refills to put my layers together and then added sewing on each layer.The foam squares I used to give it a 3-D effect. Then I added my Christmas tree and snowman from My Makers Movement which are stamps and matching dies, love them too!  Lastly I embellished with Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers, stamens, and heart gem and of course beautiful ribbon! Love how this card turned out! 

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say