Monday, June 10, 2019

Every Moment Is Magical

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.  It's Karen Letchworth today sharing a sweet card that I created using some gorgeous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used some sweet patterned papers, stickers, ephemera, chipboard, and a tassel from Crate Paper.  I love this color combination, and this card was SO much fun to put together.
I kept everything very simple, and I can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to have the perfect trims and accents for every single project....... this one was no exception.  I used some Gold Metallic String to tie on the tassel, and I bundled some Solid Pink Baker's Twine and Solid Mint Baker's Twine.
I topped the trims with a Mixed Pink Magnolia and some Mixed Pastel Open Roses.  There are several Red Double Head StamensPink Double Head StamensWhite Double Head Stamens and Aqua Double Head Stamens tucked into my bow cluster.  Aren't they just SO beautiful?  For just a couple dollars, you literally get HUNDREDS of these sweet little accents.  I SO LOVE my Double Head Stamens.  In my humble opinion, these are a must-have in every color!
You're ALWAYS sure to find all the PERFECT ribbons, trims, laces, and twines for every project at Really Reasonable Ribbon as well as all the AdhesivesEmbellishmentsBow Making ToolsHead BandsClipsMulberry Flowers, and SO much more.  I hope you'll stop in to look around and do some shopping at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thanks again for stopping by to say hello.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful and I love all the fantastic layers. The flowers and ribbon look awesome on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning and so creative x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say