Friday, June 14, 2019

Old Wood Spool Decorated with Ribbon and Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon

 Hello everyone.  Today I have a darling old thread spool decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon and a sweet little teddy bear. Hope you enjoy my post.

On this spool I use Really Reasonable Ribbon Lace to wrap around the spool, and then glued it with hot glue. Next I started with feathers glued to the one side on top, then added some of the lace and the little bear. I then used the seam binding to create little flowers, and added pearls to the center. I also added some mulberry flowers found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I had so much fun decorating this fun little spool.

Lastly I added more feathers , seam binding and a flower to the bottom of the spool.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Lace
Seam Binding Baby Pink and Vivid Pink, white
Sweetheart Blossoms

other supplies
old spool from thread
little pearls beads
feathers 
filo dough bear
glue gun and glue stick
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your lovely comments, as I love reading them!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say