Monday, April 30, 2018

Thank You

Welcome by today, everyone, and thanks for stopping by as I (Karen Letchworth) share a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon showcasing just a few of their MANY lovely trims and embellishments.  This card was put together with several different pieces of patterned paper that I attached using a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  It secures your cards together so that they will stand the test of time when their recipients receive them.  I know my Mom likes to display hers, and another friend of mine cuts off the fronts and uses them as bookmarks; so I like using an Adhesive that I absolutely KNOW won't start falling apart like cards tend to do when you don't use a quality Adhesive.  Just sayin'....Really Reasonable Ribbon carries several fabulous Adhesives (for various projects) that will hold your cards and mini albums together so that they'll last....and last, and last.
Once I had my card base together, I did a bit of machine stitching on it....just for fun.  I added a small journalling card with a rub-on sentiment (thank you), and I also added a flower that I die-cut from several sheets of inked vintage dress pattern, and I placed a vintage button in the center of the flower.  I tucked several sweet Double Head Stamens under my flower including some Baby Blue Double Head StamensWhite Double Head Stamens, and Silver Double Head Stamens.
Then, at the bottom of my card, I ran a length of Solid Natural Baker's Twine that I knotted and tied into a bow.  I topped that with a 35mm White & Green Mulberry Leave, one 15mm Ivory Open End Rose, and two 15mm Royal Blue Open End Roses (which, in my personal opinion are a bit more navy than they are royal, but.....that's just my opinion.  They do match my navy papers nicely, so they work for me.  I honestly think they pull from the colors around them.)  One thing is FOR SURE....Really Reasonable Ribbon has all the perfect ribbons, trims, Mulberry FlowersAdhesives and Embellishments (plus SO much more) to match ALL your projects.  I hope you will check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop and treat yourself today!
We're always here to help and to inspire.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  And please stop by again soon for even more inspiration from my talented Design Team-mates.  The creativity never stops here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We hope that you will visit us often so that you won't miss out on any of the fabulous projects, special sales and promotions, and SO much more.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say