Monday, April 2, 2018

Celebrate Today Greeting Card

Hey there and happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed a nice holiday with your family. We had our kids and their significant others over for a casual meal and a little basketball.  I like holidays to be simple and easy : )

I'm here today to share a Birthday greeting card I created with the Ribbon Club Assortment for April.

This is a lovely earthy collection just perfect for summer and beachy projects.
I selected two of the ribbons and the lace for this card. I think it coordinates with the paper collection perfectly.
To achieve the fullness in the bow that I usually get with thicker ribbons I simply added another loop set so it will be nice and poofy.

The inside of the card is finished with the same layered papers as the outside.
For this layered ribbon look I wanted the color of the grosgrain ribbon but not the busy polka dot pattern so I simply added it upside down. These fabby flowers are the  Chrysanthemums and the Mixed Peach Cottage Roses.  Last but not least two tiny loopy bows created with Natural Burlap String are tucked into the arrangement.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) Ginny


2 comments :

  1. This is really pretty! I love blue & brown color combo.
    Gorgeous ribbon assortment for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail is perfection!! Love the burlap string with the bouquet of flowers! Love the very loopy bow too! This month's ribbons really are great to match all of our beachy and summery projects! Great orchestration of so many pretty elements which make this such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say