Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Perfect Day Shaker Tag Magnet

Hello there friends and happy Thursday to all of you! Today I'm not sharing a card. No really. I actually made a magnet. Well I didn't make the magnet...I just glued stuff to it. And by stuff I mean a lot of stuff...and a shaker.
Isn't this the sweetest collection? It's Miss Betty and I love it so much! Also the inside is a shaker so that's more funner.

 I added some pretty vintagy lace to the bottom of the tag for an extra grandma chic touch.

The perfect chevron bow to coordinate with the die cut flowers.
The back has a magnet so this sweet little tag can be used on the fridge to hang up the coupons and school pics and other important necessities.
Really Reasonable  Ribbon~ Chevron Striped Twill in Pink, Ivory Burlap String, Arianna Natural Crochet Lace.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day :  ) G

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely LOVELY, Ginny. You are so creative, and I love this. Really Reasonable Ribbon truly is the BEST place to find everything a crafter needs to make something extra special. Thanks for sharing your talents!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say