Monday, December 11, 2017

Have A Cup Of Cheer

Hello again, all my ribbon-loving and coffee-loving friends!  It's Karen Letchworth back again today and ready to share another sweet coffee-themed Christmas card that features lots of fabulous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Just look at what a few simple products from Really Reasonable Ribbon did for this simple card.  I attached two pieces of older patterned papers and a coffee sentiment card by using a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape and I also machine stitched the edges.  Really Reasonable Ribbon did the rest.
At the bottom of my card, I added a width of 1/8" Red Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, and I used it again in my bow.  It's on top of a bow tied with Bay Leaf Seam Binding and a snippet of Red Center Stitch Burlap.  As you will also see, I tucked in a Red Orchid and lots of sweet Red Double Head StamensWhite Double Head Stamens and Aqua Double Head Stamens.  These adorable little accents have quickly become my new "fave" and they are super affordable (just $1.99 per 160 pieces) and they come in nine gorgeous colors.
At the top of my card, just to balance things a bit; I added a small cream button tied with a piece of Natural Burlap String.  Burlap String is another FABULOUS trim that can be used for so many things; and not only does it come in 15 gorgeous colors, but it also costs just $1.00 for TEN YARDS!  Yup!!  I use it all the time because it's so affordable and SO awesome.   There are LOTS of great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and we hope that you will stop by to check it out and treat yourself to something new.  Christmas is right around the corner, so it's the perfect time to check off the one person on your Christmas list who often gets forgotten.....yourself!
Really Reasonable Ribbon is always here to help you find the PERFECT trims and goodies for your next project.  We look forward to having you visit again real soon.

Blessings to you,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Your ribbon arrangement is to die for! Love that color combo too

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say