Thursday, December 14, 2017

Very Merry December Planner Spread & Ribbon Tassel

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing my latest planner spread and ribbon tassel for this festive month of December! With all the hustle and bustle the holidays can bring, I like to keep my trusty planner close by. I'm counting down the days til' Christmas and they are going by fast! I hope you enjoy seeing my planner spread--May all your days be merry and bright!
I like to stuff lots of little die cuts and stickers into the side pockets so that I can easily access them when I want to mark something on the daily/weekly planner pages. I also like to add handmade tags and planner clips for an extra special touch. It's super easy to make planner clips with scraps of ribbon. Just loop a small piece through the top of any paper clip and voila! My favorite clip is this one on the white doily above. I used a piece of Victoria White Crochet Lace. For this month's holiday burlap tags, I added a piece of 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Red Ribbon on the smaller one and a piece each of Silver Glitz Ribbon and Christmas Presents on White Grosgrain Ribbon looped through the top of the large tag for a super festive look!
For my December ribbon tassel, I of course had to make it super festive and full of holiday cheer! Here it is in all its glory and also a list of all the scrumptious ribbons I used to create it...
Funky Christmas Trees On White Grosgrain Ribbon
Christmas Presents On White Grosgrain Ribbon
Glitz Ribbon Silver
1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Red
White 3/8" Ric Rac
Double-faced Satin Emerald Green
Checkerboard Satin Apple Green
5/8" Satin with Grosgrain Edge Poppy Red
Lyndsay White Crochet Lace
And that's all for me! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really enjoy sharing my planner spreads and ribbon tassels with you! Wishing everyone a very happy and blessed holiday season! Happy crafting! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow, what an awesome and beautiful project!!
    A keepsake for sure.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say