Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Blessings

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon and will be given to a family member for Christmas. I love the beautiful Satin ribbon I chose to use on this. It's the beautiful Satin with Gold Metallic Edge in Forest Green.

For my card I started with the beautiful design papers that I had picked out of a DCWV paper stack called Mrs. Claus's Kitchen Stack. Love the design in this paper stack, they are so sweet!

The poinsettia's were cut using the Cheery Lynn Designs Poinsettia Strip and then distressed using red ink. Next I used the Gold Stamens from RRR.  The big bow behind them was created with the Metallic Edge Satin, and love how it looks so pretty behind these flowers.

All layers were put together using the Scotch tape Glider, Foam Tabs, and Thin Foam Tabs
The sentiment is from The Project Bin, and the tag is from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Gold Metallic Edge in Forest Green
Gold Stamens
Scotch tape Glider
Foam Tabs
Thin Foam Tabs 

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the poinsettia and the beautiful green ribbon behind it & the leaves. Works perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say