Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gotta Have Double-Head Stamens!

Hello to all our sweet ribbon-loving friends!  It's Karen sharing today, and I'm so blessed to have you visit as I share a lovely Christmas card and tag that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some non-traditional Christmas colors.  These patterned papers and coordinating goodies are from the Bundled Up line by Crate Paper, and I really enjoy the red, pinks, and greenish colors in this line.  And.....as always, I was able to find all the trims that  match perfectly with this line.  Because Really Reasonable Ribbon carries such a wide variety of styles and colors, I can ALWAYS count on them to carry the perfect products to match ANY project I create.  You'll LOVE the vast selection!
I secured all my patterned papers, the tag, and the sewn pieces using Scor-Tape, and then I also machine stitched the edges a bit.  Towards the bottom of my card, I ran a width of a sweet May Arts trim called Red Center Stitched Burlap.  This is one of my all-time favorite trims; both at Christmas time and always...and it comes in several awesome colors.  There's also a tiny chipboard tag from this line that I added with a rub-on sentiment (Noel) and a White Flatback Pearl.
Towards the top of my card, there's a bow tied with Silver Seam BindingLipstick Red Seam BindingBay Leaf Seam BindingIvory Burlap String, and Red Burlap String, and a White Bead Berry Spray Cluster.  The snowman tag is topped with some Baby Pink Double-Head StamensRed Double-Head Stamens, and Aqua Green Double-Head Stamens.  They're about the sweetest things I've ever seen, and I've fallen in LOVE with them.  I think I now own them in every gorgeous color!  On top of those lovely stamen heads, there's another fun White Flatback Pearl.
I also made a matching Christmas Gift Tag to match this sweet card by using the same patterned papers and goodies.  I added bow using Lipstick Red Seam BindingBay Leaf Seam Binding3/8" Bright Pink Gingham RibbonIvory Burlap String and Black Burlap String.
Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hopefully, you will stop by again soon for more inspiration and lots of great ideas for crafting with Really Reasonable Ribbon and their FABULOUS products!

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments :

  1. Karen, your tag and card are so pretty! I love the colours you have chosen. Everything goes together so well. Love the little flower stamens with the bows. The white ones look like little snowdrops!
    I am planning on making some Christmas cards today and these are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say