Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hello Greeting Card

Hey there Really Reasonable Ribbon Fans! I'm sharing a card today created with trims and flowers.

I think the checkered pattern paired with the wood grain creates a very warm and welcoming homespun quality.
This taffeta ribbon is so dreamy and for sure is one of my new favorites. I love that it's vintagy orange instead of bright.  Here I have it layered under lace and vintage buttons.
The ribbon coordinates so perfectly with the WOC roses as well as the flowers on the sentiment cut apart.
Finishing the inside of the card with matching papers really makes them extra special. I've also incorporated a large patterned and epoxy topped clip because more is always better!

The doily adds a nice texture as well as breaks up the busy patterns.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Tangerine Taffeta, Open Roses Orange, Ivory Burlap String, Judy White Crocheted Lace.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. WOW what a pretty card... love the black n' white with orange... a very cheerful Hello !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say