Sunday, November 26, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Hi friends! It's that time of year again! Yep, Christmas is only a few weeks away! I'm starting my Christmas cards and have narrowed it down to this design and one other.
I like to make my holiday cards keeping in mind that I mail most of them, so they have to be fairly flat, but still have a nice wow factor. This is one occasion when theme-printed ribbon comes in super handy! It adds a bit of dimension and makes a handmade card that much more special. I used a strip of Snowflakes on Hot Red Grosgrain Ribbon to separate the 2 patterned papers and added a button and a few sequins for embellishments. I hope you like it and I hope you might be inspired to use some printed grosgrain ribbon on your next craft project. Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing my holiday card design. Have a great day and happy crafting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say