Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Knotted Flower Centers & Video


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!!  Today I'm sharing a layout done with Really Reasonable Ribbons. I've used ribbon for the Knotted Flower Centers, and for my border across the page.

Really Reasonable Ribbon I used is:
Red Glitz Ribbon (for across page and the bow)
For my flowers I used Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Die cut and then 2 different inks to distress the petals. I also used the Decorative Lace Border Die cut in brown and then Bella Rose Die cut for the leaves and swirls.
For the center I used the White Double Ruffled Ribbon that Bonnie now carries.  I LOVE this stuff - another one of my favorites! :)
I also used the Red Glitz in the center of the white.

Close up of the flowers

The Q-T is thickers and the tag at the bottom is a sticker. Oooo, I used my new i-rock tool setter to set the gems at the bottom of my page :)

Here is a video on My Knotted Flower Centers!
Hope you enjoyed today's video!! :)
Have a wonderful day :)
Hugs,
Cheryl




5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Cheryl! Those ribbon knots are so easy - what a great idea! i never would have thought of something so easy on my own :) Thanks for the inspiration - can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I will have to try this. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I'm tired of buttons and gems for my flower centers so I am definetly going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! LOVE your centers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea love the card.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say