Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Let It Snow

It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE using ribbons, trims and twines of different kinds on my cards and projects.  There's just something special about the texture and depth that ribbons, trims and flowers add to our cards.  With that said, I am a HUGE fan of all things from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Not only do they carry the best assortment of ribbons and trims, Mulberry FlowersAdhesivesHair Accessories and more; but this fabulous company is also owned by one of the sweetest gals in crafting that I've ever met.  You'll always receive amazing Customer Service and fair shipping costs at Really Reasonable Ribbon in addition to having access to amazing products at great prices.
This darling card uses lots of patterned paper and ephemera from Crate Paper (my favorite).  I cut the birdhouse and bird using dies from Simon Says Stamp.  At the top of the birdhouse, I added a sweet bow that's tied with Red Seam Binding.  Don't you just love these soft sweet colors and wonderful textures?
Down on the bottom left, I added some bundled Ivory Burlap String underneath all those leafy branches. I also added a few pretty Red Open Roses to the branches.   At the bottom of the birdhouse, I added a piece of Ivory Crochet Lace.  I used lots of Scor-Tape to secure everything in place.  I added some pretty White Flatback Pearl Accents to the chipboard banner.
No matter what you're looking for and no matter what your crafting style or skill level is, there are certain things at Really Reasonable Ribbon that every crafter needs.  I truly hope that you'll stop by and check out Really Reasonable Ribbon and support this awesome company and store-owner.  You'll LOVE what you find there.  Happy crafting, everyone, and thanks so much for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say