Wednesday, November 15, 2023

May The Joy of the Season Be Yours

Christmas is fast approaching.  Are you ready?  Are the stockings hung, the presents wrapped, and the errands completed?  Well, if you still have cards left to make, ornaments to repair, etc., then Really Reasonable Ribbon can help.  Some of those old ornaments needing new twine and ribbons can quickly be updated with some pretty new trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This card uses basic black cardstock layered with a pretty patterned paper.  I added a pretty Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments 3 Digital Stamp Bundle at Bonnie Garby Designs and I stamped on that with a PTI stamp set.  Next, I ran a length of Olive Wrinkle RibbonCream Seam BindingBlack & White Bold Gingham Ribbon and Solid Red Baker's Twine across the card.
I added some chipboard elements from my stash (trees and snowflake) and then at the top left, I added some bundled Ivory Burlap String underneath the holly and berries I cut from wool felt.  I used lots of Scor-Tape to secure everything in place, and I also added a Silver Glitter Rhinestone just left of the sentiment.
You won't want to miss out on any of the fabulous inspiration here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog or any of the great bargains and products available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We thank you for visiting and hope that you'll stop by often.  Really Reasonable Ribbon wants to be your "go-to" stop for ribbons, trims and twines, adhesives, flowers and more.  Thanks for stopping by today, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say