Thursday, November 9, 2023

Ornaments decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! So todays project is ornaments that I decorated and designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin. I thought this ribbon would be perfect for my ornaments I ended up decorating. I love the pink color too.

So for the top one I did hearts and designed it to be the Breast Cancer Ribbon for awareness, this was done up in design space using just a heart shape, then I created it to be the ribbon for my ornament. I thought it turned out darling , and will place this on my tree this year. I will be doing a PINK tree and hoping to use some breast cancer awareness ornaments. I also will cut the ribbon out in a lighter pink to see how it looks. 

for the next one I chose to use a gem sticker on it, and then some Really Reasonable Ribbon again. I also used the hearts on my bows. Love how they both turned out, and will be doing more of them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
hugs to all, Cheryl

 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say