Thursday, September 28, 2023

Welcome Autumn

 Welcome by again today, everyone.  Today is one of my posting dates for Really Reasonable Ribbon and I always enjoy making and sharing cards using their wonderful products.  No matter what stamps and die-cuts you enjoy, you're always sure to find the perfect embellishments for every card and project at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This will help to make all your projects POP with excitement.
I started with black cardstock combined and layered with some patterned papers and stickers from my stash.  Once I attached all the layers of paper using pieces of Scor-Tape to secure them, I added some washi tape and vintage scotch tape.  Next, I ran a length of Brown & White Gingham Ribbon across my card underneath the patterned papers so that it peeks out just a bit.
I attached several Green, Ivory and Oatmeal Double Head Stamens and then I tied a bow with the Brown & White Gingham Ribbon.  That's all topped with a lovely Coral Open Rose.  I just LOVE all the great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon that help gives cards more texture, color and pizzazz.
The gorgeous sentiment I used is from Bonnie Garby Designs, and it can be found in their Autumn Leaves Stamp Set.  I do hope that you'll visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog for lots of great inspiration and then check out Really Reasonable Ribbon for your AdhesivesFlowers, Ribbons and more.  And don't forget about the wonderful Bonnie Garby Designs where you can find awesome sentiments.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say