Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Pink Autumn Tea Party in a Box

Prima Hello Pink Autumn, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement, Shaker Card

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Fall is finally here!  My favorite season of the year!  So I'm celebrating today with a vintage style Pink Autumn Tea Party in a Box card.  Dressed up with Brown and Cream Tartan Plaid Ribbon and Pumpkin Baker's Twine, it is filled with all the gorgeous colors and textures of fall.  I'm thinking asters and pumpkins, crunchy leaves and steaming mugs of Pumpkin Spice Tea!

Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement

I tucked a mini folio into the top of this fall beauty.  Then I created a sweet box pocket to hold a variety of tags and goodies you  might want to have at a tea party for one.


Brown and Cream Tartan Plaid Ribbon looks great on top of the cute die cut luggage tag, especially when tied up with a Pink and Brown Twist Baker's Twine Bow.  Do you ever use ribbon inside your cards?  It's one of my favorite tricks to add texture and interest to a card interior. 

I hope you are enjoying some glorious fall weather and lots of Pumpkin Spice tea whereever you are.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say