Friday, September 15, 2023

I Love Fall Most of All

I'm so glad you're here today, and I thank you for your visit.  It always fun making cards using ribbons, trims, and flowers. However, it's always extra fun when you can combine all that with another fab company for the sentiment. The card I'm sharing today does just that; as it features some of the FABULOUS products from Really Reasonable Ribbon combined with a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.
This card started with a piece of ivory cardstock and I layered it with a piece of patterned paper from my stash.  I also cut the scalloped die-cut border using another patterned paper scrap.  I run a length of the Black & White Bold Check Ribbon down the left side of this card and tied a pretty bow with it.  At the bottom of the card, I added a Faux Pearl Accent and a Peach Open Rose.
The sentiment is from Bonnie Garby Designs and can be found in the Thanksgiving Sentiments Bundle.  I rubbed the sentiment with oxide inks for some color.  Underneath that pretty bow, I tucked several Double Head Stamens and on top of that pretty bow, I attached a lovely Magnolia Flower.  I also ran the bottom half of this card through the Cuttlebug with a Lumber Embossing Folder.
Thanks again for stopping by.  It's always a treat to have you visit.  I hope you will check out Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs.  Whatever you're doing, I hope you're having fun and finding time to be creative.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say