Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Someone I love Card by Cheryl

Hello Ribbon Lovers, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this super darling card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons, flowers, and supplies. Hope you enjoy my post for today.
On my card I chose to use lots of layers because I love using layers on all my cards. Each layer not only has sewing but I also added dots using a gel pen. I layered up the sentiment using different die cuts. Around the sentiment I chose to use RRR roses in pinks, and then the pink satin ribbon.  I love how it turned out. All layers are popped up using the foam squares, and I also used the scotch advance tape refill for each layer. Lastly I did the inside to complete my card for today. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Hugs, Cheryl
 

4 comments :

  1. A stunning creation of art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
    3. Thank you so very much! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say