Monday, June 21, 2021

Hi All Occasion Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with another all occasion greeting card created with some of my favorite flowers and trims from RRR.

So the story behind this card was a little clean out in my shop. I had what I like to call a "Paper Management Day"  I went through the embarrassingly high stacks of scraps both patterned papers and cardstock and organized them into clear sleeves so I can find slightly used prints and not run directly for a new sheet of paper.   Once I started piling up the blue patterns I was inspired to create a card with them!
 

To keep the over all effect of the card from looking too busy I added solid cardstock borders and a bit of wood grain print. 


Then of course I had to pile on all these glorious WOC flowers.  I've tucked in some stamped and colored flourishes and die cut foliage to create a generously sized arrangement. The icing on the cake? A perfectly coordinating bow of wrinkle ribbon : )


~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Slate Blue Wrinkle Ribbon, Chrysanthemums, Rose Buds, Chelsea Roses.


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say